Patients in the Atlanta area who are seeking restorative dentistry services are welcome to contact Dr. Michaela McKenzie of Dazzling Smiles. Our practice is dedicated to assisting patients with improving the heath of the smile while also enhancing its appearance. With a team of professionals who are here to provide compassionate, quality care, we encourage patients in and around the community to come to our facility and learn about all we have to offer for repairing the smile in a safe and effective manner.
Our practice focuses on providing biocompatible care and attention to the smile. We know that taking care of problems such as cavities or lost teeth as soon as possible can maintain the function and beauty of the smile. We also know that certain materials can be harmful to the body, such as silver amalgam fillings often used by other dental practices. When it comes to restorative dentistry, we want our patients to rest easy knowing that we are using the most appropriate materials and techniques to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
Below is just a sampling of the many restorative dentistry treatments performed in our practice for men and women interested in correcting imperfections or repairing the smile:
- Crowns – Dental crowns have been used in dentistry for many years to provide patients with an extra layer of protection against damage to their natural tooth enamel. Also known as caps, dental crowns are made of porcelain for aesthetics and strength.
- Bridges – Dental bridges replace missing teeth within the dental arch using a combination of false teeth called pontics and dental crowns. The bridge uses adjacent teeth to support it in place within the smile.
- Dental Implants – Implants are posts that are surgically placed into the jaw of the bone. These posts act as natural tooth root replacements and can be restored with bridges, crowns, and dentures as needed.
- Gum Treatment – Periodontal disease is a serious issue that needs to be treated appropriately and as soon as it is diagnosed. Our practice offers effective gum treatment to reverse the condition and hopefully restore the smile back to health.
- Fillings – Composite resin bonding fillings are available at Dazzling Smiles as an alternative to less biocompatible options such as silver amalgam fillings.
- Teeth Whitening – Enhancing the smile can also be done with professional grade teeth whitening services, available for patients who have been unsuccessful in brightening their smile using more conventional teeth whitening treatments available over-the-counter in their local drugstore.