Dr. Tom McGuire, one of the leading authorities on mercury amalgam fillings and mercury detoxification, has allowed us to use his referenced and abstracted, database of scientific articles on the toxicity of mercury. His database, with over 1200 articles, is the largest of its kind and we are providing access to it because we want to show you that Science strongly supports our belief that mercury is a highly poisonous substance, one that can negatively affect your health in so many ways. We also want you to know that this is the Science behind why we are committed to making our practice Occupationally Mercury Safe. These articles will provide evidence for why we take very seriously our commitment to protecting our patients, our staff, and the environment against excessive and unnecessary exposure to mercury in our office. The database is user-friendly, with a Table of Contents that makes it easy to move through the article database. Simply scroll through the Table of Contents and click on an article of interest. Don’t worry about getting lost as wherever you are in the article database you’ll find a handy Link that will take you back to the database’s Table of Contents. To return to this page keep just click on the “X” to close the database browser tab and return to this page.
- Meet the Doctor
- Mercury Safe Dentistry
- We are a Mercury Safe Office
- About Our Mercury Safe Practice
- Why My Practice is Mercury Safe
- The Difference between a Mercury Free & Mercury Safe Dentist
- Dr. Tom McGuire’s YouTube Video: The Poison in Your Teeth
- Safe Mercury Amalgam (silver) Filling Removal Protocols
- Database of Science Based Articles on Mercury
- Whole Body Philosophy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) & Oral Health Topics
- ADA’s Position on Mercury in the Office
- Mercury Risk Evaluation
- Chronic Mercury Poisoning
- Mercury Poisoning: Symptoms & Diseases
- Health Improvements Related to Amalgam Filling Removal & Mercury Detoxification
- Introduction to Mercury Detoxification: Is It for You?
- Testimonial from Dr. Tom McGuire
- Photo Gallery
- Success Stories
- Dr. McKenzie's Community Involvement & Awards
Dr. Michaela McKenzie
Kara Michele Wilder
(Actress – "Let's Be Cops", produced by 20th Century Fox - will be released in theaters nationwide August 13, 2014)
As an actress, a beautiful smile is invaluable!
Dr. McKenzie helped make me feel glamorous and beautiful – in a spa-like environment! I recommend her to all my friends.