Dr. Michaela McKenzie, at Dazzling Smiles in Atlanta, GA specializes in metal free dentistry. She brought all white naturally metal free Zirconium implants to the state of Georgia.
Zirconium is a wonderful, biocompatible material that can be used instead of traditional metal titanium Implants. Dental implants must be strong and durable, so using a material that meets these standards is essential. Dr. Michaela McKenzie suggests zirconium dental implants for patients seeking a beautiful and a metal free alternative.Many patients choose dental implants over bridges and dentures. This is because dental implants have a wide range of benefits that many patients consider when determining if they are right for their smile. Zirconia Implants are:
- Metal free
- Hypoallergenic, immunologically neutral
- Have Less biofilm deposits on Zirconia Implants then on titanium implants resulting in reduced risk of associated diseases such as peri-implantitis, cardiovascular disease and stoke
- Excellent osseointegration due to unique laser modified surface (SLM) of the implant that mimics that of Bone growth patterns
- All white implants that closely matches natural teeth. No visible gray rings around the gums or dark shadows even in the event of thin or receding gum tissue.
- Perfect esthetics
- Very good long-term results greater than 98% CSR compound survival rate ( data on file)
- Soft tissue gum tissue grows extremely well and regenerates around the implant at an astounding rate looking very natural and esthetic
- Provide stability
- Enhances the smile
- Looks completely natural
- Restore chewing and speaking efficiency
- Keep existing teeth from shifting
Dental implants do require patients to have enough bone structure to hold them firmly in place. This is determined with an examination and x-rays.Dr. Michaela McKenzie works closely with her patients to help them decide on the best ways to restore and repair their smile after tooth loss. When dental implants are considered, she can help patients find out if they are a good candidate for placement.