Patients in the Buckhead and Atlanta area who are seeking a cosmetic dentistry practice can schedule an appointment with Dr. Michaela McKenzie and the team of Dazzling Smiles to learn about the wide range of services available for enhancing the appearance of the teeth and gums. Her practice is equipped with some of the best materials, highest-quality devices, and a highly trained staff for comprehensive dental care. Below are just a few of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available to patients in and around the area:
Professional Teeth Whitening – A brighter smile may be just an appointment away. Dr. Michaela McKenzie offers professional teeth whitening services to patients who are interested in achieving a whiter smile. We offer both in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening trays, which have been proven to offer dramatic results.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are used in cosmetic, restorative, and preventative dentistry. These ceramic restorations cover the entire crown of a tooth to provide an extra layer of protection or cover imperfections.
- Dental Bridges – Replacing missing teeth can be done easily with the use of dental bridges, ceramic restorations made with false teeth called pontics fused to crowns on each side. They can be bonded over the adjacent teeth for support.
- Non-Metal Dental Implants – Ceramic restorations such as dental implants are extremely biocompatible with the body and can be used to replace missing teeth. Implants are the “gold standard” in repairing the smile after tooth loss to restore function and beauty.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic alternatives such as Invisalign have taken the dentistry field by storm. Instead of dealing with traditional metal bracket and wire braces, patients can now realign their teeth with clear aligner trays for a faster, more discreet treatment.
- Porcelain Veneers – When it comes to covering imperfections, ceramic veneers may be the way to go. These ceramic restorations are bonded over the front of teeth to disguise problems such as permanent staining, misalignment, and gaps between teeth.
- Dental Bonding – An alternative to porcelain veneers is dental bonding. This is faster, more economical, and can provide patients with a solution to broken teeth or gaps in the smile.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Dr. Michaela McKenzie also offers facial rejuvenation with Botox injections, which can be used to address smile lines and other cosmetic concerns around the mouth and on the face.